Riempi il cielo con le tue idee
Yeelen Kamanda ©
In this session we will learn how to build a business plan.
You can create two types of business plan or rather the business plan can be developed in two different ways:
- from a descriptive point of view
- from a financial point of view
Both aspects are important and necessary. The first allows you to make a point to the general situation (what is the idea ? which laws ? what type of activity ? did I make the analysis of the market ? what kind of marketing ? conditions ? risks?), while the second allows you to plan a budget estimate and a forecast budget.
Read the document definitions and then do the following exercises:
- Business Plan
- Business Plan - Financial
- Business Plan - Descriptive
Congratulations you now have all the elements and skills to transform your idea into reality.
- The importance of the business plan
- Ability to define a business idea
- Ability to create a business plan
- Ability to fund a business
- For a full description of ECVET, Skills, Competence and Knowledge for this module see Methodology Handbook and Competence Matrix